Podiatry & Treatment for Foot Conditions in North Kenwood Chicago
It is not uncommon for an individual to experience significant foot pain at some point in their life. Whether they experience pain from a recent injury, or need help in diagnosing a condition that has worsened over time, the urgent care and orthopedic specialists of Premier Urgent Care are here to help!
Common Foot Conditions We Treat
- Plantar fasciitis
- Ingrown toenail
- Athlete’s foot
- Foot fracture
- Extreme calluses
- Problems with the circulatory system
- Pain caused by arthritis
- A sprain or strain of the foot
- Issues associated with diabetes
- Discoloration of the skin
- Recurring pain in the arch of the foot
- Pain in the heel, which may be caused by heel spurs
- Bunions or bunionettes
- Flat feet
- Turf toe, hammer toe, and other toenail deformities
- Uncontrolled fungus on the toenails
- Trauma or injury to the area
Seek Urgent Treatment from Occupational Health Specialists
It is critical for individuals to pursue treatment options if they experience symptoms associated with any of the above conditions. Many of the more minor occurrences listed above will not be very problematic right away, but they certainly will continue to worsen over time if not addressed by a professional.
If you need urgent foot care, please call (773) 891-2890 today.