Careers at Premier Urgent Care Chicago
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare patients for radiologic procedures. Escort patients to dressing and x-ray rooms, provide verbal and/or written instructions and assist patients in positioning body parts to be radiographed. Explain procedures and observe patients to ensure patient care, safety and comfort during scan.
- Operate radiologic equipment to produce images of the body for diagnostic purposes. Position radiologic equipment and adjust controls to set exposure time and distance according to specification of examination. Take x-rays following established radiologic requirements and regulations to ensure patient care and safety.
- Develop and process radiologic film.
- Use radiation safety measures and protection devices to ensure the safety of patients and team members.
- Ensure radiologic equipment remains in working order. Report equipment malfunctions to Practice Manager or supervisor.
- Perform related administrative duties including completing necessary forms, labeling films and film envelopes and maintaining procedure logs.
- Retrieve radiologic orders from and input related data into the electronic medical record.
- Maintain adequate radiologic supplies.
- Serve as a back-up for clinical team members as needed by controlling patient flow, performing EKG tests, obtaining blood pressure measurements, documenting vital signs in the EMR.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.